Below this menu you will find various means of communication between (potential) users of our methods and tools and the developers and investigators of new methods. Communication is key to make development and research user-driven. Therefore, several means of communication may be tried.
- Leiden BioSemantics Users Group on myExperiment
- myExperiment is a social community web site for scientists who are interested in applying computational approaches in their research.
- We have created a BioSemantics User group there. Please request to join.
- Click here to send an e-mail to the mailing list for BioSemantics' users (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please use this list to ask us any question about our tools or research. All biosemanticians and our special users are on this list.
- If you would like to become an active member of our user community, please request to join the list here.
- (Members only) Click here to send an e-mail to the mailing list for internal discussions of biosemantics researchers, developers, and some users.
- This is a list we mostly use for internal discussions.
- Various links